Friday, October 30, 2009

Costumes

This is what Christopher's teacher said he could get extra credit for wearing in a fashion team performance at school. If you ever need a good laugh become my facebook friend and watch the link. Watching Chris watch the video was even better. He was laughing so hard. I'm so glad he can laugh at himself and be so lighthearted. I love that kid!
Emily wanted to be a baby. Those bows came in handy Jaime thanks. She doesn't look much different than any other day! She did use a pacifier and bottle that were bought for Sarah. She very proudly told all her class they were her sister's things. I think her wanting to be a baby for Halloween and use her sister's stuff is her way of connecting to her. What a sweet girl.
Okay, now here is my "Joe Cool" being cool. I think he looks hilarious in this Afro! He went on a great field trip to BYU yesterday. Only the student council from the elementary schools went. Three kids per school. So it really was a special treat. It was a student council leadership conference. They got pizza and even go to hear John Bytheway speak. Now that is just awesome!! He loved it so much and took very wonderful notes. What a great boy!
Mr. Hercules!

8 comments:

Teri said...

Your kids rock! I love the costumes. Can't wait for trunk-or-treat!!

Jaime said...

Love love love it all! I'm glad you could use the bows, and I love the afro, and the lederhosen is hilarious! And John Bytheway rocks my socks! What fun your kids have.

Ronda said...

so cute Mindy!!

Beard Family said...

The costume are great. How sweet, Emily is a great kid!!!!

lindseyfrancom said...

So, I loved reading your profile page- you are hilarious. I didn't know that is what Dennis did for a living, intruiging! The Halloween costumes are awesome- loved yours last night too!

Ariane said...

Great Halloween costumes! Chris is so cute as always. I was reading the rest of your blog. I'm so way behind the times. I didn't even know Chris was in the hospital! I'm so in my own little world. Time to exit the cave! Love ya!!

Jamie said...

I LOVE the costumes!!!!

Laurie said...

Great costumes!