Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Backyard Fun

My kids have been asking for a backyard pool for a long time. Dennis always has a million reasons why it is not a good idea. I have held off due to cost, but yesterday at Walmart they had these pools on serious clearance. My mom decided to buy this for the kids. They were ecstatic! It took us ALL night plus the morning to set it up. At one point this morning we had 12 kids between the jacuzzi and pool. I love it! I love having kids over having fun. I do have to stay out there for my own peace of mind when younger kids are in it so I have to limit little kid swimming time to when I am available, but the big kids have been the pool ALL day! Emily was so happy when her lifeguard Barbie came in the mail. We ordered her last week and never knew Barbie would have such a big pool to watch over. The boys were begging to play with the Barbie. They are so funny. The boys have already planned a party for Friday night. I guess the pool is a hit. Thank you Nanny!!!! You made a lot of kids happier and cooler!!!

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

Lucky kids...enjoy!!

kat said...

Yes, lucky kiddos!!! I came over tonight to tell Cole he needed to make his way home and JT asked if I was coming to get in, too. I may have to make a midnight swim sometime--promise me you won't freak out:)

Jaime said...

So awesome!!

Teri said...

Nanny is awesome!! My girlies will love swimming in your pool, thanks for being so safety conscious and watching out for them while they are there. They miss our pool, but we just couldn't handle the upkeep this summer. Darn broken ankle!!

lindseyfrancom said...

JEALOUS! Looks like so much fun!

Ronda said...

so fun!