Friday, January 23, 2009

Short, But So Sweet Visit!!

My best friend Jamie and her family stopped by our house today on their way home from Idaho. We only got to see them for a couple hours, but any time with them is WONDERFUL!! The kids played at Chuck E Cheese.




Then we came back to the house and Glenn and Jamie got to hear the band play.

Glenn & Chris faced off in an arm wrestling match. Glenn won!! Poor Chris maybe next time. I was sad that they had to leave so soon, but grateful for any time we have. Love you guys!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I kept checking for a report of their visit. I knew they wouldn't go that way without stopping to see you! I'm so glad you got to spend time together, however short.

Ronda said...

I am so jealous...I'll be glad to have them back in CA though.

The Greathouse Family said...

Oh, Mindy! Thank you so much for being a bright spot in our trip! I wish we could have stayed longer! I would have loved to see Chris win the Battle of the Bands!!!! Hopefully, Glenn's dad will be well enough for us to do Charles' baptism in April and I'll see you again then!