Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Bringing in the new year is so much fun. I always save a big firework from July for this special event. I set the firework off and the kids bang pots with wooden spoons and yell, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" This year's firework was spectacular!
Emily banging her pot.

Joseph and his friends had a pajamma party and they ran over to the house when I lit the firework. My favorite part of the night is when Christopher came around the corner from his friend's house to give me a hug and kiss. Now that's the way to start off the new year. Then I got my special kiss from Dennis! This year is pretty good so far. Hope everyone has a great year!!



1 comment:

Teri said...

You deserve a fantastic 2009. You are so awesome. We love you guys, and we're glad you're home!