Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

We had a special treat this year for the fourth. One of my best friends, Jamie came from California just to visit us. Joseph and her son, Charles are great friends!
Emily and Jamie's adorable daughter, Maryn in the wagon before the neighborhood parade.

This year our neighborhood had a breakfast and a parade. They also had face painting.

Christopher at the breakfast. Later we had an awesome family BBQ with homemade ice cream. Andrew, Christine, and Stephanie came too!

My mom, Emily and Maryn waiting for our firework show to begin.

Joseph & Charles showing off their glow jewelry!

Christopher and his friends brought out a couch from Lexin's house to be more comfortable during the show. We had my other good friends and their kids and a few others come to watch our show. It was fun having so many friends over. My very favorite 4th since I moved to Utah!!!!


4 comments:

Jaime said...

Yay! I'm so glad it was a happy day for you! Great pictures!

Ronda said...

Wish I could have been there too.
Happy you got to have Jamie and the kids there.

Unknown said...

Great pics! Love BBQ's and fireworks!
Greeting from Maine!

Teri said...

We had such a good time! Thanks for being the Fireworks Queen and letting us join you!!