Saturday, January 22, 2011

Emily's Day

Emily got some special treatment today. She was given a free day of pampering at a wonderful friend's hair salon. Her ratty mess of hair was transformed into this lovely creation.

On the way home she wore bags on her hands because of her paraffin wax treatment. She felt so special. How lucky are we to have someone do something so special for my sweet daughter. What a blessing.


After we got home, Emily had to get ready for her clogging pictures. She was supposed to wear make-up and I think she looked way too old, but way beautiful. This is Emily with her clogging teacher. She just adores her clogging teacher who just happens to be one of my young woman that I also adore. Emily felt so beautiful today. It was good to see her smiling! I want to thank all of the people who go out of their way to make my daughter feel loved. It means the world to me!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

LOVE IT!!! She DOES look beautiful. Fun day!!

Cory said...

She's looks beautiful!! Awesome. What a fun day!!

Teri said...

She is beautiful!!!

Nicole Love said...

She is so beautiful!!!

lindseyfrancom said...

What a lucky girl. SHe is such a beautiful girl. I am glad she likes clogging, how fun!