Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Beginnings

Tonight was New Beginnings. It is a big night because I am in Young Women's, but tonight was very special. It was Emily's turn to be introduced this year. She was super excited and wanted to look perfect. She thought she looked so good she kept singing that man I feel like a woman song. She is so funny.
I cannot believe how grown-up she has become in the last little while. She had so much fun and felt so special. She was part of the group of girls and it was so good to see how happy she was. It was a great night for my growing up girl. I wish it didn't go so fast.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she's that old!! Young women's will be such a blast for her. Looks like a fun group of girls!

Nicole Love said...

She was so pretty! I love her hair like that! I can't wait to have her in Beehives!!!

Cory said...

aw. she looks so cute!! She's getting so grown up!

lindseyfrancom said...

So cute. She is pretty- like her mom. I loved her part of the video. She is so confident.

The Greathouse Family said...

Emily is such a beauty!! Don't let her grow up, though. I want her to stay this way forever!!!