Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Fun!

I didn't do as much with Emily this summer as I wanted. I guess I didn't feel too well this summer. When we do do stuff, we had fun! Her sweet friends went along on our adventures. Joseph was gone pretty much the whole summer. He just does his thing. Christopher too, but Emily needs my help to get things done.

We went to Classic Skating and tried to skate. Nadia did great. Emily and Sasha struggled a little. They all fell a ton, but had great fun!
We also went rock climbing and the bumper boats at Trafalga.
We also had some yummy food!
We went to a lot of movies.
Got a cute hair style.
We had some fun at Chuck E Cheese!
Then we took a fun overnight trip to Park City!
They played Barbies on the way there.
First stop, Color Me Mine! It was so much fun and their pieces came out so cute!
The condo had bunk beds for the girls!
We found a super fun park that we played at.
The girl's made these super cute hair bows for school and for sale.
Then I made a spa for them. We had facials.
Then came pedicures. I didn't know you couldn't put soap in the tub so it bubbled out all over. Then I painted their toe nails.
We also did a lot of swimming!
These girls have also been to Seven Peaks, collected food and took it to the Food Bank, played and played and did some cleaning too! Thank you Nadia and Sasha for sharing our summer with us. Hopefully next year I can do stuff more often. Happy Summer!


2 comments:

lindseyfrancom said...

This summer has been hard for so many people. It hasn't even felt like summer for us. I'm glad you got to do something though. That Park City trip looks like a blast! Lucky girls!

Ronda said...

so fun!
love the memories! They'll cherish them forever!