Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School

It's finally here! The happiest day of the year has begun. I am feeling so much peace right now. We started the day with scripture reading and a family prayer(not an easy feat in our house). I even made a big pancake, egg, and sausage breakfast.(Anyone that knows me will understand how miraculous this is.) I think my whole family is shocked. The kids were all so excited and they looked real cute. I'm looking at my things to do list and I don't feel so overwhelmed. I will be alone ALL DAY!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh, you're the bomb! I only dream of mornings like that! Have a great rest of the day!

The Greathouse Family said...

Hey! I love the picture of the kids! Even Chris looks happy and awake! That's a miracle, too! LOL! I'm glad it was a good morning for everyone. What an awesome MOM you are!

Ariane said...

You're amazing!! I just made oatmeal this morning.... Your kids look gorgeous! If I were in high school I'd totally be chasing Chris..... have fun being alone all day. I'm way jealous!

Ronda said...

I am so jealous.... we still have 2 weeks till school starts.

Can you believe it , I'll have 3 in school. Amy will be in pre-school 3hours a day.

all my kids usually get is cereal, unless their dad is up to making eggs.