Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Emily on Politics

Emily came home from school with some alarming information about one of our presidential canidates. She told me that Barack Obama has been stealing food from the Mexicans. I asked her how he was doing this and she told me that he is sending people from the FBI to Mexico and they are stealing watermelons. As she told the story she sounded appauled. I asked her who told her this and she said that it was a boy in her class. She then saw Christopher and ran up to him and said, "Obama is stealing food from your people!" She went on to tell us how he hates Mexicans and will keep stealing food if we vote for him. Wow!!! This sheds a whole new light on my political views. I'm glad I have such an informative daughter to keep me up to date on current events!

4 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

I can't stop laughing right now! She is so freaking funny! I love her so much! I'm seriously laughing my butt off and so is Glenn! Maybe Chris should represent and run for office- he could use the slogan "Save the Watermelons!"

Teri said...

Earl and I are laughing hysterically! Thanks for the laugh---and the yummy cookies. I don't have to share do I?

Teri said...

We just read Jamie's comment. We're falling down laughing!

Ariane said...

That is the funniest thing! However I am so glad she's so defensive of "her people" and their watermelons. I wonder what Obama is doing with all those watermelons....