Friday, October 24, 2008

Primary Class Costume Party

Tonight I had my semi-annual primary class party. This one was a costume party. Emily was Hannah Montana and Samantha was a countess of darkness.


This is Emily and my mom's boyfriend Reggie.
Chris was my helper.


Emily & Chris trying to bob for apples.


Joseph was a football player which worked out well since he just got home from practice. He joined in on the bobbing for apples.



We did several other games as well. Pin the nose on the pumpkin, murder (a fun little winking game), kick the can, musical chairs and of course kill Elmo pinata. It was so much fun and I think all the kids had a good time.

2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

OMG! How did you get Hannah Montana to come to your party? Emily must have been so happy! LOL!

I love all of the pictures- makes me miss all of you, though.

Ronda said...

looks like fun, I wish we could have come...