Thursday, February 19, 2009

Due Date

So, my due date is October 13th. I have a LONG way to go. I got to see the heartbeat today for the first time and that was awesome! My blood sugars however are another story. I had to stop one of my diabetic medications when I found out I was pregnant. Now my blood sugars have gone up a little (not good for the baby). My doctor started me on a medication that could help bring it down. I go back in three days to check. If it is still too high I will have to be hospitalized for about 4-5 days until he can get everything regulated with insulin. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!!! Woo-Hoo!

This is the BEST, most exciting pregnancy ever! So, when are you gonna move back here? I'll need to hold this baby at least 3 hours a day and I don't want to drive there. Figure it out and let me know when I can help you unpack.

Teri said...

We're praying for you to not go into the hospital! Andraia is very excited!! And so am I!!!

Jamie-you don't get her back! We're keeping her!!!!!