Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So Excited!


So, I guess the old man still has it in him! I am PREGNANT!! I am so excited I can't stand it. I've wanted this for so long, but thought it would never happen. Dennis is freakin' out and in denial, but being very sweet about the baby. The little kids are so excited too. They talk to my stomach and refer to the baby every five minutes. Chris is just grossed out. Christine seems excited. I will find my exact due date out on Friday, but I think early October. If anyone has baby stuff they need to get rid of, I could use anything I could get. When this baby is born my youngest will be 10. CRAZY huh?? Chris and this baby will be the same age difference as Chris and I. I already adore this little baby and can't wait to meet the precious gift Heavenly Father has sent me. I am truly blessed!

5 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

You are blessed! Dennis will get used to the idea. I am soo happy for your whole family!!

Jaime said...

Wow wow wow!

Teri said...

I'm so excited for you! Andraia overheard us on the phone and can't wait to meet your baby. She keeps asking me when you're going to the hospital. This could be a very long nine months for her!

BTW-you are welcome to whatever baby stuff I still have around. I know I have a tub and Boppy pillow. Most of the other stuff is already gone, but I'll be going through the storage room soon. I'll let you know. And of course, I have girl clothes coming out of my ears!

Ariane said...

I'm so happy for you! It's going to be a LONG 9 months till I get to meet this precious baby of yours. That cracks me up about Chris! I told Ethan about it today and he is soooooo excited for you guys. He thinks it's the coolest thing ever and would like me to have a baby too! HAHAHAH! I wish! Love you tons!

Ronda said...

So excited for you!
I happened to call Jamie when she was on the phone with you telling her.

Hope to talk to you soon!