Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Science Fair & Blue and Gold

Because Joseph was so sick with pneumonia and the influenza virus (at the same time!!), his teacher gave him a little extra time to complete his science fair project. He had a great time doing his experiment because he LOVES to burn things. (Should I be scared!) His teacher told him that if he would have handed it in before the deadline he would be going to the district competition. So, I guess he (we) did a good job!!

Tonight was also the cub scout blue & gold dinner. Another cake decorating contest. The theme started out as national parks. We did Glacier Bay National Park in Alaska. I loved it when I went there. There were so many WAY better cakes, but I think we did okay.




2 comments:

Teri said...

Love your cake!!! I bet Joseph had tons of fun with that project. Boys and fire. They just go together, don't they?

The Greathouse Family said...

I love the cake!! So creative! You did well on your science fair, too!