Monday, March 16, 2009

10 weeks

Because of all my medical problems I get to go to the OB every week. Today was fun. I got to see the baby moving around like crazy and hear the heartbeat. That just made my day. They scheduled my surgery to put three huge stitches in my cervix for April 7th. They will put me under I guess which is different than last time. Last time they only gave me an epidural and put in one stitch. I could still feel the pressure of poking and prodding and it was so weird. So I guess I just take a nap this time. I also have a fatty tumor between my legs (TMI?) they will be removing. That will cause some pain for a while he said. Oh goody for me. I am still not on insulin yet, but eventually it will happen. My labs looked wonderful and everything is lookin' good. I am so excited about this baby I can't even stand it! Dennis has gotten over his shock and is now super excited too. So this is Baby Ige's update until next time!

6 comments:

Cory said...

WOW! Good luck with the surgeries. You're amazing! I wish i lived closer so I could bring you meals!!

The Greathouse Family said...

Ahhh... So much going on! I wish that I could help in some way. I love you and I'm happy that the baby is great!

Teri said...

Yippee!!! I'm writing it on my calendar now so we can make sure and help you out!

Cory said...

Can I just email you what I would have made for you if I were to bring you meals?
I would probably bring filet mignon and lobster tails with garlic mashed potatoes, steamed asparagus and creme brule for dessert.

Cory said...

BIGGER than the cheesecake facoty?? That's impossible!

Cory said...

I meant "factory" not "facoty". Not sure what a facoty is but it sound like a body part.
"oh, I just stubbed my facoty!"