Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Stuff


So, I finally bought my first baby items today. I say finally when I'm only 3 months pregnant because if you know me then you know I have really held off. (I was at Baby's R Us within 30 minutes of finding out I was pregnant, true story!!) I am crazy I know. I have been researching things like crazy and decided I didn't need to wait to find out the gender because I really wanted gender neutral stuff when it comes to the items I purchased today. These are all from the same collection and have all 5 star ratings on Baby's R Us website. I did however buy them from Burlington Coat Factory for exactly $160 less than Baby's R Us. Same exact items for that much less. They were not only less to begin with, but on sale too! Yeah! I did so good all four of these essential items for $360 plus tax. I have been saving the money I made subbing for the baby and want to buy a couple things a month. I bought so many this time because of the sale. I just LOVE my new stuff!!





3 comments:

Jaime said...

This is the fun part! I know when I found out I was having a girl we went directly to the stores and had fun!

Teri said...

That's so cute!!! I'm jealous!

The Greathouse Family said...

Okay, my crazy friend...What am I supposed to buy for the baby, now? You're all set up!!! As usual, you have good taste and everything looks so cute!