Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thanksgiving?

Okay, so I have totally turned into lazy mom. We eat dinner at the counter and in different shifts whenever people are home. All together in the same room, well that hasn't happened for a long time. I felt like I really needed to start doing it again everyday. So, today was the first day and I asked Emily to set the table. She looked at me like I was retarded (as usual) and said, "Why it's not Thanksgiving?" Oh boy, have I been a bad mom. my daughter thinks you only eat dinner together once a year. I guess it's never too late to start a new tradition that used to be an old tradition. I swear when they were smaller we always ate dinner together at the table EVERY night. So, I confess and am improving my ways!!!

3 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

I feel so bad for your kids!! This new baby is already ruining their lives!

You aren't a lazy mom, you're a pregnant lady with kids. Big difference!

Jaime said...

You know, family dinner is important but so are so many other things that I'm sure you do. We have no table so family dinner time is a challenge but I think we do some other things right so you do what you can!

Cory said...

well. when i clean the house, moma asks me if company is coming over.
one day she came down from a nap and said "who's coming over mommy?" and i said "no one. i'm just cleaning" but she refused to believe me and we got in an argument. some one obviously had to be coming over since the house was clean. of course!!

so i guess i'm no longer blogstalking you since i've commented a couple times now. i'm coming out of lurkdom!