Friday, May 22, 2009

Its a............

Girl!!!!!
Probably the lady said, but I'd hope to think she wouldn't type girl on my photo if she didn't really believe that. Baby is still in a crazy position and the lady said that this is the most difficult baby she has EVER scanned. Leave it to one of my kids to be difficult. On an even better note, we met with the genetic counselor who informed us that after reading the ultrasound report and my blood test results, that there is an only 1 in 10,000 chance that there is anything wrong with this baby! I am so relieved and elated! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and concern. I am most especially grateful that Cory and Ariane would both be willing to do boobie shake dances to make me laugh and by the way girls...right back at ya!! Just the thought cheered me up!

6 comments:

Teri said...

Enjoy the baby girl clothes! You don't know how excited I am that you get to use them!!!

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited it's a girl! You do know how to dress them!

The Greathouse Family said...

Hey, it's a GIRLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you have a guardian angel watching out for you and giving you the best rewards for going through the hard times that seem to be thrown at you!

(Remind Dennis that now HE has something to repent for- false prophecy? LOL!)

Ronda said...

so happy for you

Cory said...

Congrats! So fun!!

Ariane said...

Yay! I love baby girls! (who am I kidding? I love BABIES!!!) I also LOVE shopping for baby girls. So one of our little jaunts in the car should be for baby girl clothes. I am soooooooooooooooo happy the baby is ok. Love ya tons!