Saturday, May 2, 2009

Prom

Tonight was the junior prom. Christopher looked so handsome and so grown up. His date looked so sweet and beautiful. I sure hope they have an awesome night. The best part about prom this year is that they had a song writing contest. People entered a song that they wrote and the students voted and the winner got the whole prom theme based on their song. Christopher wrote this really beautiful song and won. He got free prom tickets and they are playing the song at the prom. They even named the prom after the title of his song. To hear it go to My space and their band "Spunky Motors" has a page with their songs. It is called, "As I'm Here With You". He really is a talented song writer. I am so proud of my big boy baby!

3 comments:

Ariane said...

What an awesome memory for him to have! His song is the theme of the prom. What a talented kid! He looks gorgeous and his date is cute. I hope you're hanging in there, Mindy! I think about you a lot too which is retarded because you live right next to me and I can just walk over to your house... hey, maybe I'll just do that!

Teri said...

Wow! He's so talented. I love that yellow dress and tie! They look so cute.

Jaime said...

They look so beautiful! And how fun is that to get your song picked. I bet it felt like being a rockstar!