Monday, May 11, 2009

Ultrasound


I have been waiting for this day for so long and I am so disappointed. First of all they were supposed to record it and they didn't. Second they were supposed to print up some stills and they didn't. Third they put a few stills on a cd for the computer and they all SUCK!!!!!!!! This is the best one and as you can see you CAN'T see. Fourth and most upsetting. The legs were closed and you couldn't see anything. Don't know the sex. I could just cry. Okay, I did cry, A LOT! He said that it seemed healthy, but couldn't see everything so that doesn't do me a lot of good. I am just frustrated and feel so sad!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh Bummer girlfriend. That is so frustrating. You should come down here and go to my private ultrasound place. It's only 25 dollars and they spend as much time as you need to get the baby turned so you can tell the sex. I just recommended it to Vanessa. C'mon, you know you wanna come down here to the promised land of California!

Teri said...

Maybe to keep the baby happy, you should eat tons of yummy food and just relax and take it easy! I know next week will be better!! Thanks for coming over for s'mores. Andraia had the best b-day ever! I think I need to buy new baby stuff for Chloe, she and Andraia BOTH love your gift!

Ronda said...

bummer....Amy didn't cooperate either when i went for the ultrasound to find out the sex.
She kept her legs closed....It wasn't till a later appointment with my regular doctor that we found out.
Miss you.