Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Joseph

 Today my little preemie boy turned 14. Life is flying by. This little 2 pound miracle is the greatest joy! He serves others so willingly. He is a good boy all around and I am so proud to be his mom! 
 My sister and Emily chipped in to get Joseph these awesome shoes he has been wanting. Emily wanted to stay up until midnight to be the first to wish him Happy Birthday with a really strange dance. She gave him his present and as you can see from the picture, she was being really strange. (Not strange for her though)

 One of Joseph's friends, J.T. was there at midnight to celebrate too. He left and came back in the morning and made Joseph breakfast. J.T. is such a good kid. I am glad Joseph has such amazing friends.
 Speaking of amazing friends.....this is one of our families best friends in the world. She is a second mother to Joseph and Emily. She is Joseph's other BFF Cole's mom. She got Joseph this cool shirt. We love you Katrina!!!
 Joseph got this cool helicopter.
 For dinner, I took Joseph on a date to Tucanos. It is a Brazilian BBQ with non stop meat. He was so excited to go! 
 They made him dance while they sang to him.
 He decided to try the chicken heart for the first time. He had to spit it out.
 Dessert was delicious. He shared with me.
 When we got home, Christopher called him. Christopher secretly bough Joseph a Play Station 3. I hid it in my closet. Joseph was on the phone with his big brother when he told him that he needed to get something out of the closet for me. He was shocked!!!! He was so excited. 
 He also got him a game! What a good big brother!!!

He out now hanging with friends. His friend, Cole brought him another game and they plan to come back for a sleep over game night. Happy 14th Birthday my little miracle. I love you to the moon and back!!!

No comments: