Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chris' Car

Cristopher has been begging me to put these pictures online. My step-son has an awesome car. It is a Lotus Esprit (I think) My kids think it is so cool and wanted me to take their picture in it (especially Chris). So here they are. Chis wants me to tell you it's his car. So, look at Christopher's cool car!!!
Every time I tied to take a picture of Emily in the car she struck this gangsta pose.

Joseph wanted a little driving time too!



Wow, look at Chris in his cool car!!







Okay, now this is his real car. He is the best errand runner that ever lived! He even took the little kids to the dentist for me today! Everyone should have one of these at home!!!





What happened to my baby boy?? They grow up way too fast!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.....it's an Elise. Wish it were mine!!

Teri said...

Earl wondered who that car belonged to!! I need to borrow your errand runner. I have more errands than time to do them.

Ariane said...

My kids love seeing that car! It is pretty hot. They think it belongs to Chris.
Hope you don't mind I posted on your blog. I saw the link on Terri's so I thought I'd take a peek. You're awesome!!