Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter


I had the most wonderful Easter with my family. All six kids went on an egg hunt. We had an awesome ham dinner (if I do say so myself). We played games, did karaeoke, and enjoyed each other's company. Dennis was so happy. He told me how good it felt to have all of our kids together. He wishes it was like that always. I have to say that I agree. My step-kids are such a blessing. I love hanging out with them. I love them so much. I am so lucky to have six beautiful children to love and share my life with. Today was perfect, peaceful and happy.



DennisStephanie
Christine

Andrew
Christopher

Joseph

Emily

Annabelle
We let Annabelle open her basket first. She was so excited. She loved her bunny and food products the best. She looked so cute opening and playing with her stuff.

3 comments:

Teri said...

I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Easter! Thanks for coming to Chloe's birthday party. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you had a great day! It sounds like it was so nice with all of the kids. The pictures that you took are so nice too. You must have an expensive camera or something! LOL! Call me. I know that you are avoiding me!

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun easter!! and I love the cute shirt the easter bunny gave me. The easter bunny knows me well and must think I behaved well or something because I got some great stuff in my easter basket!! thank you EB :)