Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Favorite Pastime!!

I like pro football, but I LOVE watching my Joseph play football more than anything else. He is so awesome. He had his first game of the season today. He made great tackles. He doesn't let anyone past him. He is on both offense and defense. He ran with the ball quite a few times. I continue my streak as the loudest parent cheering. When Joseph has the ball or is going for a tackle, I am yelling my head off and I have a loud voice. Oh well, I can't help it, it's too exciting. I can't even sit down I'm so excited. Joseph is one tough, fast little guy. It is the best feeling and I am so glad football season has arrived.






3 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Joseph looks so cute in his uniform! I know that's not the right word- but, he's not intimidating at all! That's his secret weapon! I'm so glad you get so much joy out of watching him. He is a fantastic kid! We sure love him!

Teri said...

Joseph is pretty quick and tough! And I'm so glad you you love watching him!

Ariane said...

Joseph is such a gorgeous kids! He can marry Mckenzie!! And, when Chris is of age, I'm leaving Doug and going after him!! (Total joke and yes, it's something I've told Doug about so he is informed of my plans)