Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Was Tagged

My friend Ariane tagged me, so here it is!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1.Taking care of my preemie baby on oxygen
2. Bought a small house
3. Going to Lambaeu Field in Wisconsin to have the most awesome trip ever
4. Celebrating my one year anniversary with Josh(my first husband)
5. Trying to walk normally again (after 10 weeks with no movement in the hospital walking was hard to do)

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Cook Dinner
2. Find as much green for my kids to wear tomorrow for green day
3. Get Joseph to football
4. Find Dennis' Debit Card
5. Exercise

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Laughy Taffy
2. Peppermint Ice Cream
3. Pizza Bites
4. Chocolate
5. Chips

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Get myself out of debt
2. Pay off my house
3. Get houses in my neighborhood for Jamie and Stephanie
4. Get Dennis an Awesome Truck
5. Set up Trust Funds For My Kids

Five places I've lived:
1. Westminster, CA
2.Huntington Beach, CA
3. San Diego, CA
4. Las Vegas, NV
5. Orem, UT

Five jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter
2.San Francisco Music Box Co.
3. Preschool Teacher
4. Child Protective Custody for the county
5. Mom

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog

Five People I'm tagging:
1. Jamie Greathouse
2. Ronda Jenkins
3. Teri Fronk
4. Jaime Jenkins
5. Brenda Oldroyd

2 comments:

Teri said...

I was just going to post and say I did that tag, but you beat me to the punch! I can't wait to BBQ with you guys!!

Ronda said...

sorry I didn't do this yet...miss you