Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day


The kids decided to beat their record for early awakenings. They were up at 2:30a.m. Emily was running through the house screaming, "I Love You Santa Clause!!" Santa doesn't wrap his gifts so they were out for all to see. I finally got them back to their room and we were up for the day by 6. (What are you gonna do?)Santa brought Emily two "American Girl (like)" dolls, a bunkbed, closet, a table & chairs, clothes, and tons of slumber party accessories. The dolls were even wearing matching Hannah Montanna p.j.'s and bunny slippers. Santa brings such awesome gifts. Mommy had these special matching dresses made for Emily and her doll. Among her favorite gifts was her DS!




Joseph was so excited about what Santa brought him. He got a mini pool table/foosball/ping-pong/air hockey/a million other things!! He also loved his DS!



Santa was so cool and had a new stereo put in Christopher's car. He also got some other cool stuff. Santa and I are so nice!



My mom and Reggie were with us too!!






So Dennis has this sweat suit he bought in 1982 (I'm not even joking!) He wears it like everyday. I bought him a new "Under Armour" suit and I hope he replaces it with his old one. He's wearing it in the photo. I attached this note so he would understand my plight!! He's holding the old one in his hand.




Andrew must have left before I tooik pictures, but he came over and we enjoyed his company. I DID find the gift I wanted and was so excited to give it to Christine along with her favorite perfume!!

We had such a blessed and wonderful Christmas filled with love for all of my family!!

No comments: