Monday, December 22, 2008

Special Gift

I had the wonderful blessing of being a Primary teacher this last year. It was Joseph's age class. The boys are all characters that I adore! That means a little rowdy too, but I never really minded. I am quite sad the year is over and I will no longer teach Primary. I will miss those little rascals. They are Joseph's friends so I do get to still see them. I received this most beautiful musical snow globe. My favorite part, that I may never remove, was this sweet note that made me laugh and my heart smile. It will be a cherished gift for years to come.

4 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

HaHa!! I am so glad that you posted this! Sooo funny!

Ronda said...

so sweet...

Laurie said...

That is so cute ! We want to thank you for being such an awesome primary teacher! Jacob and Ellie both loved having you and they are so sad that you won't be in primary anymore. Thanks for all your hard work!

Merry CHristmas!!

Jaime said...

That is LOL funny. You must save it to make you smile when you can't. hahaha