Monday, April 13, 2009

Insulin

So, my doctor put me on insulin today. He is letting me do it outpatient because my mom will be with me 24 hours a day. The suckiest part is that he told me until I was stable I could not go out of town. I was supposed to leave for Idaho on Thursday for my best friend's son's baptism. I will miss it. My kids are really upset and so am I, but the baby needs me to take care of myself. On a happier note, my ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby is set for May 11th. Just one day after Mother's Day! I can't wait. I am doing a poll until then on what your guess is. So don't forget to vote!

2 comments:

Cory said...

Take care of yourself mamasita!

Teri said...

We're here for you! I'm sorry you can't go to Idaho, but we're back from Moab. Call if you want to hang out!