Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fashion Show

Okay so this is a little off topic, but this is a sample of my daughter's fashion. She makes strange creations and then wants me to take pictures of her. This was after an hour in the shed. She found an old swing and some Halloween make-up and Voila'!!
This is Chris and Kristie after they became "true" T-Wolves!!!

This is Chris and Kristie after the fashion show. We get to spend a lot of time with Kristie lately. She brings light and joy into all of our lives. Our family (especially Chris) just loves her.

This is Chris with my mom after his fashion show. He did so good. It was so fun. It is a long video, but you can find it on my facebook.
Emily, Christopher & Joseph!!! The fashion show was the best!!!

5 comments:

Ronda said...

love the pictures...can't wait to watch the video!

The Greathouse Family said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED Emily's outfit! She can make me laugh out loud no matter what mood I'm in! I love her so much. I am so glad to know her.

So happy for Chris! I am so glad he did awesome at the fashion show, but even more excited that he found a girl that is so amazing!

Jaime said...

Chris and Kristie? Adorable. And I love Emily's creation!

Teri said...

Can't wait to see the video! Your family is awesome!! My girls love being Emily's models for the creations she makes at our house. They haven't ventured to the shed, just the playroom...but they have come up with some cute stuff!

lindseyfrancom said...

I'm glad it was fun! I'm sure he did a great job!

At least Emily is finding entertainment! She is very creative!