Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conference/Easter Weekend

Saturday we watched both sessions as a family. Kristie came over for the second session and Chris even took notes when she was here.
After both sessions we died Easter eggs together. Joseph's friend Cole also was there to watch for the second session then died eggs with us. Joseph wanted me to take him to the doctor between sessions because he hurt his knee. He asked if I was going to take him at the half. Ha! I laughed so hard. We must be a sports family. Now Conference has a half time. Love it!
Emily had a rough weekend. Nothing went her way. She cried over most everything and anything. Yay for us! She just couldn't get her eggs the way she wanted and the only one she got right.....broke. Oh the joy!
Kristie and Chris made lovey dovey eggs!

Chris getting ready to watch the morning session on Sunday with his Easter basket.

These two punks got up at 5:30 to go on the hunt for their basket. They had a great time on the hunt. They got stuff for our trip in a couple days. Emily put her stuff straight into her suitcase. We are going to Vegas to stay in the most awesome time share with one of my bestest friends ever!!! I cannot wait. We leave Tuesday. Just me and the two little ones are going.


Christine came over during halftime for our big Easter brunch. She made us this awesome bunny cookie. It was so good to see her. Dennis' kids made him this funny card.
Conference was wonderful and uplifting. It also reminded me of how many things I need to work on. I guess the list is long, but I'll always be a work in progress. I just tried to get Emily to come in the office to ask her a question. This was my response, "Stop bugging me! I am designing fashions and I am with a customer." This type of response went on for a while. Then I heard my mom come upstairs and Emily explaining to her how annoying I was being interrupting her business. Oh brother! This girl just keeps me going all day!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Wasn't conference awesome! I was so busted! Man alive I've got to get my act together! It sounds like a fantastic weekend with friends and family, and I'm so happy you get a fun vacation this week! Give emily a squeeze for me! I'm sure she's a challenge sometimes but she cracks me up!

Cyndi said...

Okay, I just love the lovey dovey eggs. How cute are they? I would never have even dared to show my mom that I was in love back in the day. Props to you for being such a cool mom that Chris feels comfortable with his lady around you!

I loved conference too! Don't worry, I have a huge list of things to do now myself. If we were all perfect, then we wouldn't need conference and then we'd totally miss it, right?

The Greathouse Family said...

I love all of your "Happy Family" pictures! LOL!

I have heard that being a fashion designer is extremely stressful and time consuming- especially when you're working with a client. Having your mom around can be very annoying! LOL!

I am still laughing about Chris all up early and taking notes! Wow! What a girlfriend he must have! That's amazing!

Did Joseph really have to go to the doctor? Is he ok?

I can't wait to see you guys! I'm counting the hours!

Cory said...

Oh My Gosh. I love how Chris took notes when his girly was there. LOL

Laurie said...

Awesome! I laughed at all the lovey dovey eggs- so cute! And "half time"- so funny!! Hope you have a great trip!

lindseyfrancom said...

This was a funny post! Half time! Chris taking notes while his girlfriend was over, don't interupt me.... hahahah! GREAT!

I'm glad you had a good Easter and isn't conference great!