Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Soccer

So, it's soccer season. Emily decided to play for the first time. She is very nervous, but thought she looked great in her uniform.

She tried hard, but does not yet get the whole concept. My favorite part is when you try to yell out to her what to do and she turns to you with a very mean look and SCREAMS at the top of her lungs that we need to shut up and other various pleasantries. It is not even embarrassing at all! So fun!


There are times she tries really hard though and I'm so proud of her for doing something so out of her comfort zone and trying something new!





Joseph has started to do amazing the last few games. He is all over the place and even heads it all the time. He is so fun to watch. I took these pictures and laughed with Joseph about his retarded facial expressions! Ha! Love it!





5 comments:

Teri said...

You got some GREAT action shots! Joseph's facial expression are pretty dang funny! And I'm so proud of Emily. She's doing an awesome job! I need to come see her play.

Beard Family said...

I love the pictures. Great job Joseph and Emily. Emily looks AWESOME in her uniform. You have some great kids. Love ya!

Jamie G. said...

LOVE the pictures! Emily looks so cute and Joseph is too funny! LOL!

lindseyfrancom said...

Those pictures are great! I really can picture her yelling at you! I can't wait till I can watch my boys in games!

I'm also glad you were able to make it to YW tonight. I thought you might since it rained all day. I hate that we don't ever get a chance to talk though!

Cyndi said...

That means you're busy!! I've heard about those soccer schedules. What awesome and talented kids you have-even with weird facial expressions and all of that yelling.