Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break Vegas Style

For spring break we went to Vegas to meet up with our great friends. They have a timeshare and we got to stay in the presidential suite! It was SWEET!!! They had a huge big screen in the living room and HUGE jacuzzi tubs in each bathroom and even a jacuzzi on the balcony! So fun. We all enjoyed the Jacuzzis very much!


Here are the kids eating dinner in the dining room. We bought our food and saved tons of money.
I shared a bed with Emily. Not too much room for me.

Jamie got the kids some rabbit catch game that they played a lot!
On one of the days we went to a science children's museum. It was awesome. They had the funnest things for kids to do. They had a building place where they could use hammers and cranes and pulleys and stuff to build with. They had a fake grocery store where the kids could shop.

They had a voting booth at the fake government building. A mechanics. A plumbing area where they could fix pipes. A fake airport with a security check center. A fake plane the kids could pretend to fly. The funnest for the bigger kids I think was the real ATM with fake money. They kept swiping their ATM card and getting out money.

They made huge bubbles and pulled themselves up pulleys.


They had many other areas. A school, a nutrition area, a music area, sports are, a medical area and much more. They had a performing arts area with costumes and a stage with a curtain. All the kids put on costumes and put on a pretend show. So much fun to watch.

They played games in the room and the arcade.

Emily used her claw machine skills to win stuffed animals for her and Maryn.

Joseph Loves the red M&M!
The girls made chocolate suckers for us.

We took the kids to the Mormon Fort. Mormon missionaries were the first non natives to live in Vegas.
MGM Grand Lion Habitat

We saw this creepy guy who dresses like Freddy and only lets you take his picture for tips. He is just a random dude doing it for a living. Clever, I might try that sometime around here. Who should I dress up like?



The Grand Canyon Store

The kids love the M&M store. We watched a 3D short movie on their 4th floor.

The kids swam a lot.
They enjoyed the water slides.

The hammocks were so relaxing.

Just my little kids went with my wonderful friend and her two kids. They all got along great. They are just like cousins and my friend is more than a sister. I had the greatest time with her. We talked, played games and laughed. I loved laughing with her. We have tried to make these trips a tradition. On our last trip she got us matching jammies and this year she did again. We looked so awesome in our cupcake night gowns. I'm glad we got to make more fun memories. I am blessed by her friendship and love her more than words can express!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Cory said...

Please tell me you got a picture of you and J in your cupcake night gowns?? I'll have to post it on my blog http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com
LOLOLOLOLOL

Jaime said...

So awesome! What a great trip! And I'm with Cory, that's the first thing I thought, where's the picture of you guys in your cupcake nighties?!?!

The Greathouse Family said...

We are not in our PJs because that would be traumatic for your eyes! LOL

I had the best time and can't wait to go back! I love you and thank you for always being the best friend in the universe! The laughing and games were my favorite, too!

lindseyfrancom said...

I'm glad you had fun! What awesome things there is to do there that I never knew about!

Teri said...

How fun!!!

Cyndi said...

It looks like you had a blast! I love the pic of Emily with Freddy. What a fun job that would be, huh?

P.S. I want to see the cupcake pjs too!!