Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

Emily was a fairy this year. She told me that this wasn't a costume because anyone that knows her knows she is in fact a real fairy. In fact, she is the "Queen of the Fairies" and all things mystical. It really is amazing living with such an important daughter. For those of you that don't know her, she really does believe these things.
I was the room mother again this year. Doesn't anyone else ever want to do it? I am it every year for every child. Only one class this year, Yeah! Emily wanted me to make my witch's brew for her class. They were all pretty impressed with my brew.


Joseph had a hard time finding a costume this year. Jr. High is a whole new ballgame I guess. He was quite adorable as a little gangster.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. His friend Spencer and him looked like they could be in a hilarious cop show.

Joseph with a couple of his other friends. He just had to try out the giant woopie cushion.

Then we have Christopher. I thought that he wasn't dressing up, but he went to a college party as Clark Kent. He used fake muscles under his shirt to make him look buff. Ha. He even had a briefcase.
His friends saved him from our ward party and he was gone.
I love watching all of the kids in their costumes. It was a great night!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Thanks for posting the picture of Spencer and Joseph! I LOVE it!!

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh, great costumes!! Joseph is such a little heartbreaker, Chris needs no fake muscles, and Emily's picture with her twirling in her costume is beautiful!! Love the whoopie cushion too!! Too cute!!

lindseyfrancom said...

Your kids looked so cute. Very creative! I love that Joseph is sitting on the whoopi cushion- totally made my day!