Monday, May 2, 2011

California!

For spring break we went to California. There were many people to see and have fun with, so we split up. Christopher stayed with his dad, my mom stayed with my sister, I stayed with one of my best friends and Emily and Joseph sifted between us all. The kids were excited to see their cousins. They couldn't keep their hands off the new baby, Rowdy. Tommy is my other nephew. They are so cute. My mom and I took Tommy, Joseph and Emily to Knott's for a day. They had so much fun together. Tommy bought me a little Snoopy pin to put on my purse. He is the sweetest boy.
This is a picture of my kids with my best friend, Stephanie's son, Logan. He is the funniest and cutest thing ever. He cuddled with me in the mornings and made me feel so loved. I miss him. We were going to Disneyland, but Stephanie had to go to the hospital instead. She is severely anemic and needed a blood transfusion. We spent the whole day in the hospital. I don't mind, just being with her is good enough for me. I can't tell you how much she means to me and how much I love her. I miss her all the time. She has spent many hours at that same hospital with me. Many, many hours. she is a good friend. We hung out played games and just hung out mostly. I enjoyed every minute of my week with her.
One day we went to the beach. I love the beach. Christopher and Stephanie's daughter, Megan have been friends since they were three. Look how grown up they are now. Time flies. Christopher's dad's family came too. Christopher was excited to have all of his brothers together. Emily was at her cousin's house. Emily and Joseph spent time at Christopher's dad's house. They are treated like one of the family. They all got along so good and had the best time.

I couldn't forget about my sweet baby, Sarah. She is always with us.
The boys went to an Angel game, Emily got a manicure and pedicure with my sister, we had a great family dinner at my favorite restaurant and so much more. It was relaxing and wonderful. My mom and my kids all headed home. I stayed so I could go on a cruise. I will blog soon about it, just waiting for some pics. I love visiting California, but I love living here so much more.

4 comments:

Teri said...

All of your pictures are awesome! I can't believe how much Logan has grown. He is such a little man. I guess it has been quite a while since I babysat! Glad you're home!!
Love you!

Jaime said...

Hooray!!! I'm so glad you had a nice sunny visit and saw so many people. But most of all I'm so glad you love your home. :)

Cyndi said...

I'm so glad you had a fun time. You deserve it!!

lindseyfrancom said...

WOW! Looks like a lot of fun! SO jealous. I am so glad you could spend so much time with family and some great friends. Can't wait to hear about the cruise. Hope you are feeling ok.