Friday, May 20, 2011

Easter & Student Council

 I guess I should post about Easter before it gets too late. Easter was simple. We dyed eggs.

 Then Christopher decided to boil an apple just for fun. The boys didn't like it, but Emily seemed to. My kids sure like to experiment.

 Emily left some eggs in dye overnight. They turned out interesting. This is Joseph and Emily all ready for church in their Easter clothes. Christopher didn't feel well so he didn't dress up. We came home from church and had a nice dinner. Very laid back. Just the way I like it!

Joseph ran for student council. So many people ran. I was so nervous about him winning. They pick only eight kids from his grade. He won!! Yay! He was chosen to be secretary. I am so proud of him. The student council kidnapped him and took him to breakfast. They blindfolded him and then made him wear this silly hat all day. He was so excited. I am so happy that he will have so many fun times in this new role. Joseph is my shining star!!!


4 comments:

Jaime said...

HAHAHA, that hat is awesome!!! And I love that picture of them eating the apple! Good times.

lindseyfrancom said...

YAY for Joseph! That is so exciting. I always wanted to be that kid who could run for student counsel and win!

The eggs look fun- at least you did that!

Cyndi said...

I love that you still dyed eggs. I've always wanted to keep them in the dye all night to see how cool they'd look. Thank Emily for experimenting for me. Now I know!

Joseph is awesome!! So is his hat. Who knows, it could become a new style, right?!

lindseyfrancom said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog... I just want to let you know that my kids an me have super wie feet and they have been great for that. They run small so maybe go up half a size- that is what I had to do.