Sunday, June 1, 2008

Boondocks

On Mother's Day weekend, my brother came out to Utah to visit his mother-in-law with his wife. We were able to spend the Saturday before with him. We all went to Boondocks. It is a fun place my kids love to visit. We get passes and they include unlimited, laser tag, miniature golf, bumperboats, go karts, and slick track. It also comes with a bunch of arcade tokens. We all had a lot of fun. The boys even did some batting cages for a while. It was good to hang out with Uncle Josh. Aunt breanne was at a wedding so we just got to see Josh. A very fun day!!!


Uncle Josh miniature golfing with us

Christopher miniature golfing


Joseph miniature golfing Emily and Christopher on the bumper boats






















2 comments:

Teri said...

Is it just me, or do Uncle Josh and Chris look alike?

The Greathouse Family said...

I think your brother looks just like you! I agree with Teri too, I thought that Josh was Chris at first!