Saturday, June 7, 2008

Primary Class Luau

So, I am Joseph's Primary teacher. Every year I have 2 parties for my kids. Last night we had a luau. I let Emily bring Samantha. I decorated my backyard with tiki torches and other "Hawaiian" decorations. They all loved the jacuzzi. We played games and had a great time!!



Emily & Samantha
This is Joseph and his 3 best friends. I call them all gang members. They are like a pack of wild dogs. They do everything together. They are in Primary together, Scouts together, they do sports together, they go to the same school, and they play together pretty much everyday. They are crazy!!!


How many kids can you fit into a jacuzzi? Well, we had nine, but I'm sure we could have fit a few more!
We roasted hot dogs for dinner and had s'mores for dessert.


Joseph was a little off.
I don't know if she cheated, but Emily won the "Pin the monkey on the palm tree" game.

We made sure Emily got at least one hit on our pineapple pinata.

Joseph hits way hard!



2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Soo Fun!! Why wasn't I invited?! You are so selfish!

Jaime said...

What a fun primary teacher you are!