Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summertime

So, it's here. School is out and the long days of Summer have begun. Emily has decided to prepare for the summer with a nice facial. I am not that excited about this time of the year, but if I plan well and keep busy, we usually have a pretty great time. We look forward to seeing some of you during trips and such. I look forward to library days, park days etc. with friends here (okay, my one friend here). I mostly look forward to laughter and memories shared with my children. Chris has just started his first job as a dishwasher/bus boy at a local restaurant. Time goes by fast. Enjoy every minute with your little ones. They are only little for a little while!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

My kind of girl!

Teri said...

We are so excited for park days and library days, etc. I'm so glad Chloe is older and we can hopefully spend more time together this summer!!! YIPEE!! We love you guys! Thanks for being my Wednesday night babysitter and for Dennis being the best Sunday School substitute in the world!