Saturday, November 1, 2008

End of Football

Football season has come to a close. The team came in third with a close game against second place. Here is a picture of Joseph running with the ball. This is Joseph running in for a touch down!


They had a fun party at the coaches house today to celebrate the end of the year. Joseph showed off his awesome billiard skills! He had fun and luckily will get his same coach again next year. Another great season of football. I might go through withdrawls. I just love watching my baby boy play!



2 comments:

Ronda said...

...I know it's so fun to watch your children learn, grow, and succeed whether it's sports or any thing for that matter.
miss you.

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought that your little Joseph could really play football? That's the one sport that he seemed too small for, but, wow! He sure can play and he looks awesome doing it! I'm so glad that he's doing something his dad would have loved.