Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fun Filled Field Trip

Today I went on a field trip with Emily and her class. This is the boy, Taig, that she has a not so secret crush on.
We went to the Provo Tabernacle to hear the "Utah Valley Orchestra". I thought it was wonderful, but Emily fell asleep.


We then stopped at a park for a fun picnic. After our picnic we were off to the Bean Museum. It has hundreds of preserved dead animals. Emily told me that those were the cutest dead things she had ever seen.


Emily snuck her arm around Taig in this picutre. He doesn't look as excited as she does.



We had a lot of fun and made some great mother/daughter memories.

2 comments:

Teri said...

You are way too fun! I'm so glad you've been feeling better this year so you can do all of these cool things with your kids!

The Greathouse Family said...

What a fun day! I'll bet Emily was so happy to sit by her man!

I love the picture of you two. It's good to see your smiling face. Love you!