Saturday, November 22, 2008

Treadmill Treat

Today I was able to get a new treadmill to replace the one I had for years that broke. I have been driving to the gym almost everyday just to do the treadmill. I am so excited. It has a cool feature that lets you buy cards that look like camera cards. They are called iFit. They adjust the incline and speed on your treadmill while speaking to you like a trainer. They are for 8 weeks of gradual progression. They have all kinds and today I found out that they have a Jillian Michaels one that you will hear her voice as your trainer. How cool is that. I am saving up for that one. I loved my old treasmill, but this one is updated and even has a place to plug in your iPod. I am in heaven. Thanks to my super nice husband for being so generous and kind. Thanks also to Reggie, (my soon-to-be-step-dad) for putting it together.



2 comments:

Jaime said...

You're the luckiest! And thanks for your nice comment about me looking good in all my pictures. Of course, you don't think I'd put bad pictures out there for everyone to see! Those ones, hundreds I assure you, are promptly deleted. LOL

Ariane said...

Wow! You have the best hubby ever! The treadmill sounds awesome. I may have to come over and watch you.... That's as far as my exercise motivation will go.