Monday, November 17, 2008

SOTW and How to Be a Video Game Pro

So she finally did it!! Student of the week. I am so excited! She is very proud of herself and tried really hard to deserve it. Her teacher says that she is kind and helpful and a very sweet girl, (most of the time)! She was expecting her cake since I got Joseph one and ate it as soon as she got home from school. On another note, Emily has been very into her game boy or game girl as she calls it. I heard her yesterday training Joseph on how to get to really high levels on games. She told him that he needed to eat some good food for energy. They both went and got orange juice and various other snacks. She then proceeded to tell him that before he starts playing he needs to do some warm-up exercises. They both began doing jumping jacks, sit-ups, push-ups, etc. They then would sit on the couch and play for a while before starting the process all over. It was hillarious. especially Joseph. He took all of her instructions very seriously. So, in case you were unaware. Eat a healthy snack and do some cardio and you should win the video game olympics. My kids are so weird!

4 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

I am so proud of her! She looks so happy!

The Game Girl thing cracked me up! I wish it were opposite, though- playing video games helped me work out. That would be awesome!

Teri said...

Yeah, Emily!!

Jaime said...

How fun for her, and how funny that Joseph actually believed her!

Ariane said...

I am so proud of Emily! That is awesome! And as for the video game thing, I LOVE IT! You're kids are far from weird. I love the creativity. Joseph is such a good big brother.