Saturday, November 7, 2009

Football Banquet & Senior Dinner Dance

Being a senior is a lot of fun. Chris and his friends went to the senior dinner dance on Wednesday. They were supposed to go stag so they can dance with all the girls...and they did. He had so much fun!
Thursday was Christopher's football banquet. Dennis had to work so it was just me and Chris. I Have to say, I love it when it's just me and Chris hanging out. We did sit at a table with lots of our friends so I didn't get him all to myself. This is us before we left. I just love this kid! He is wonderful and I adore him!

The banquet was at a golf course by Utah Lake. It was gorgeous. The smell, not so good.
This is us at our table. I wore his cute button!
Someone hand made these gifts for the senior players. Chris is so proud of his.
Chris and his friends with their senior gifts. Can't believe he's going to be 18 in a matter of weeks. Where in the heck did the time go?

7 comments:

Teri said...

Love your pictures. Chris has such a great mom!

Tonia said...

I can't believe how they have become these young men. The senior gift is incredible, what an awesome memento to take with them!

Laurie said...

He's so grown up!! Those boys are all so handsome!

You can go to adobe.com and go through Photoshop tutorials. It's an easy way to learn the basics.

Cyndi said...

I can't believe that those guys are all Seniors. It seems like they were just in Ben's quorum and now they're all old and stuff. Good thing you stay looking so good & young Mindy!!

Jamie said...

Wow!! So much fun!! You look so beautiful in those pictures!!!!!

Cory said...

very cute. you're such a proud mom. it's awesome. I hope I'm as proud of my kids as they get older as you are of yours. right now, i'm just proud of myself if i make it through the day with them!! LOL

lindseyfrancom said...

You must be so proud! Being a SR. is fun. And how awesome that you could spend time alone together like that.