Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dennis

This is my husband, Dennis. He is one of the nicest people in the whole world. He takes good care of me. He is patient and understanding. He is a truly good person. He never talks bad about anyone or is unkind to anyone. I'm probably the only one that can make him mad, but I have to try really hard. He never raises his voice. That makes me really mad. Especially since I already have a louder than average voice. So, when I'm mad I am all loud and he is talking in a quiet calm voice. I guess he says he had to be calm as a police officer. WHATEVER! Anyways, I am lucky to have found my old man, yes he is 19 years older. He is trying to teach me how to be more mature and I'm trying to teach him to be a little more silly. We have nothing in common. Together we make a complete, well rounded couple that annoys the crap out of each other. Oh, he would tell me not to use that word, so let me change it. We bug the heck out of each other. I'm cool. He's a nerd. He says that we are like Beauty and the Beast. He has all the beauty and I am a beast. He loves me and makes me happy.







This is Dennis in Alaska in front of the Mendenhall Glacier. The glaciers are so breathtaking.

1 comment:

The Greathouse Family said...

Um, I guess that was supposed to be a nice tribute to your husband-but- it was kind of insulting!! Remember the word "RESPECT", it's what really makes a relationship work. ;)