Monday, January 7, 2008

Introducing...Mindy's Life








Okay, I think I just made fun of someone last week for making up a blog about themselves. Well, all I have to say now is, "All my friends are doing it". So, now all my 2 friends will always know what is happening in my exciting life. I don't want to keep any of you in suspense about my latest high score on space invaders. Which just so happens to be 4990. I am dying to get over 5000. I'll let you know. So, what's going on? Emily has finally found a friend. She is more annoying than I could ever describe, but we tolerate her for Emily's sake. Friday nights are our sleepover nights and let me tell you it's a rough night for us all. This past friday they put lipstick on Christopher while he was asleep. Last week at the movies they ran around the whole theatre like wild beasts. I am totally serious. Her counselor says her brain will contiue to develop and with the proper support she could possibly overcome parts of her NLD. That is awesome news. She will start taking a social skills class soon. Joseph is Mr. All American as usual. He is very popular with the young ladies. He has a gang of friends and his social calendar is always full. He loves riding his motorcycle, smokin' up the football field, and is currently hoopin' it up in basketball. Oh, and did I mention straight A's and a cub scout. Then we get to Christopher. He just turned 16 and he is never home. He has enjoyed the new dating scene and has been incredibly responsible at group dating. He too is a chick magnet and a gaggle of friends to fill his social calendar. He is lucky enough to have his own car. I love my new errand boy. He also hoops it up in basketball right now. Dennis has started his new career as a private investigator. He seems to like it. I broke my leg a couple weeks ago so I am hopping it up all over the house. I am trapped in my house until someone comes home and lets me out of my cage. My Annabelle keeps me company, she is the best. The weather is absolutely beautiful, if you love snow. I could look up at Mt. Timpanogos forever and I am blessed with a gorgeous view right in my own home. So, this is my first blog and I hope I didn't ramble and bore you to death.
Love you all-well I guess it depends on who is reading this. Happy Day!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Thanks for joining the blogging world. Your blog is so much funnier than mine. You rock!!
Love,
Teri

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mindy,
It was so fun to read!
Emily looked so beautiful at her baptism. We were sad to not be there!
I hope to read more about your life hopper!
Love, Della