Saturday, January 26, 2008

Introducing My Three Beautiful Step Children

Christine, Andrew, and Stephanie
This is Andrew. He is 23. He recently graduated from the University of Utah with a degree in mechanical engineering. He is so incredibly smart. He is coming home Wednesday from a 2 month trip to Taiwan. I am excited to hear all about it.

This is Stephanie. She is 16 Years old. She goes to the same high school as Christopher. She is funny. I love hanging out with her, but she is always out with her friends, so anytime she comes over it is a treat.






This is Christine. She just turned 21. She goes to school at Utah Valley University. She is one of the most kind hearted people I've ever known. She is one of my best friends. She loves to play games. Yeah!! We play all the time. She is so awesome!!!

No comments: