Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oats


Emily came home from school with a new friend today. Her name is "Oats". She is a meal worm. Oats is a little rascal acording to Emily. She will become a pupa and ultimately a beatle. She eats oats and lives in a little cup. She goes everywhere with Emily, even the bathtub. Maybe Oats will get lost at school.
If you are wondering why Emily's face is all red it's because she can't stop licking her face. It gets worse in the cold. She gets prizes for putting medicine on it. She was too busy after school today to put medicine on because she was "rehearsing". There is a small talent type show in her music class tomorrow. I hope moms can go. So, nothing more to report except for the exciting fact that I beat my high score on Space Invaders. I finally got over 5000. My new high score is 5260. I have this game on my phone and it is my entertainment while I'm in waiting rooms and so forth. Just so you don't think I sit around at home all day and play. At home I play other games. Happy Day!

2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

I LOVE that girl! She is hilarious (just like her mommy!). Hope you guys are doing well!

Jaime said...

AAAH the winter face. I have the same problem with Jeremy, lick, lick, lick! I try to sneak in his room at night when he's sleeping so he doesn't freak out when I put the stuff on his face. Emily's so funny!