Thursday, January 24, 2008

Second Grade Idol


Well, Emily said she had to wear "cool" clothes today for her performance. Her and Samantha practiced a hundred times last night. Emily had some pretty cool moves. I was all ready to snap pictures of her choreography, but it appears as if she changed her moves to the stand perfectly still like a statue with your hands glued to your side. She did sing very well and only had to mumble a few parts. She sang her favorite song which is "Ultimate" by Lindsey Lohan. It is from Freaky Friday. I am proud of her for being brave enough to lip sync' in front of her whole music class. She takes after me I suppose. In fifth grade I did a lip sync to "Union of the Snakes" by Duran Duran for the school talent show. I was totally awesome. Happy Day!

2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

In my school talent show, my friend and I lip-synced Madonna's "La Isla Bonita"! How rad is that?! I guess we're all pretty cool!

Teri said...

I was a clogger!!! Now that's cool, right?!?