Thursday, January 10, 2008

Emily's Baptism



Emily and Christopher







Joseph & Emily






















Emily was very sweet at her Baptism.

Christopher looked so handsome. He

was nervous, but did a wonderful job.

They said that the water was freezing.

Emily's friend, Samantha came. I didn't

have much choice about that. She came

over the night before with her suitcase.

Emily planned a sleep over. I wish I would have been up to date on the plans. I asked Samantha if she was going to be coming to the Baptism. (I meant with her family) She said, "Of course, Why do you think I brought my dress?".So, I guess she was planning a LONG sleep over. They didn't sleep until after 4 a.m. Emily was happy. She had her best friend and a couple from primary come.

Camron, Christopher's best friend and Emily's true love gave a talk. He introduced himself as Emily's future husband and that made her happy. It was a wonderful day.



















1 comment:

The Greathouse Family said...

Hey you! Love the pic's! I wish we were there! Where are the picture's of you?