Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bowling

Today we went bowling with my awesome friend Teri, her kids, Joseph and Emily, and a few others. We had such a fun time. Chloe (Teri's Daughter), was cheering so cute and loved the balls. Emily and Joseph both used bumpers. Emily also opted to use the ramp. She beat Joseph 135-80 and he was not too happy about that! It was fun to go out and do something we hadn't done in a while.
Joseph

I swear, this is my mom's twin. Emily has always looked like my mom, but in this picture I am blown away how much they look alike!







Emily & Chloe


Even when using the ramp to bowl, Emily put her leg back like this.





5 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

I'm jealous that I wasn't there! I really love Emily's poses! The one with her leg up shows off her awesome calf muscles- I have no idea where she got those from!

Teri said...

We had a great time bowling with you guys. Thanks for thinking of it and helping us have so much fun!

Jaime said...

Okay I know this is totally off subject, but I love Emily's dress!

Ariane said...

I love Emily's poses. She is too cute. I have to tell you that Joseph has been so adorable teaching my kids how to skateboard! And he made a deal with Mckenzie that if he taught her then she would teach Emily. I love it!

Ronda said...

Off the subject, but I love the quote in your new heading.